About the Role
In the Senior Full Stack Developer role, you’ll be responsible for building cutting edge, data analytics-driven software that empowers financial Advisors, engages 401(k) participants and facilitates better retirement outcomes. By joining our team you will become part of a tight-knit group that is hungry, full of knowledge to share and driven to succeed. As a team player, you will adjust quickly and your depth of experience will provide insight that will help spearhead the evolution of our system architecture.
This is a fully remote position that allows you to work from home.
What You’ll Do
- Build cutting edge web applications and gamified websites
- Drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues
- Mentor new developers to help them learn and grow
- Construct raw SQL queries and update scripts necessary to help troubleshoot and correct problems as they arise
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and backend of the iJoin platform
- Work with the product team and others to create user-friendly solutions to often complex business problems.
Skills and Education Needed
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with HTML5, CSS3, DOM scripting, and jQuery
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field preferred
- BONUS: Experience in the retirement industry and/or with recordkeeping platforms (Relius, Omni, SRT) and Advisor-facing portals is a HUGE plus.
Technologies We Use Today
- We mostly use node.js and AngularJS, storing data in MySQL.
- We make extensive use of AWS, including
- Cloudfront, etc.
- We use docker, puppet, and terraform to manage and configure production, development and staging environments.
- Competitive salary
- Participate in the company 401(k) plan that features an annual Employer contribution
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Ability to help shape the team and future of a young, up-and-coming company
- Fun environment where you can make an impact
- Work from home – this position is completely remote
About the Company
LDI-MAP, LLC dba iJoin is a growing fintech company dedicated to building innovative software solutions that are disrupting the retirement industry. We believe in creating robust, yet frictionless user experiences that help everyday people engage with their company 401(k) plan and retire with better financial outcomes. We are a fully remote and cloud-based company.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
***NO RECRUITERS PLEASE***